Ergo Omni 360 Baby Carrier
Our all-in-one, newborn ready Omni 360 has all the carry positions. Omni 360 grows with you from week 1 to 48 months. Our crossable shoulder straps give a personalized fit. You can have it all.
- Ergonomic, forward facing option
- Adjustable from newborn to toddler
- Lumbar support for extra back comfort
- Includes detachable storage pouch
Breastfeed in Carrier
How to safely position a baby in a sling or carrier
Remember to keep your baby visible and kissable at all times.
- Keep the baby’s face in view.
- Keep the baby in an upright position.
- Make sure the baby’s face is not pressed into the fabric of the carrier or sling, your body, or clothing.
- Make sure the baby’s chin is not pressed into their chest.
- Make sure the baby’s legs are not bunched up against their stomach, as this can also restrict breathing.
- Wear the baby snug enough to support their back and hold onto the baby when bending over so they don’t fall out of the carrier or sling.
- Check your baby often.
Using slings and carriers safely
- Never leave a baby unattended in a carrier or sling.
- Check your sling or carrier for wear and tear before every use. Look for ripped seams, torn straps, and damaged hardware. If your sling has knots, check that they are tied tightly. If your sling has rings, make sure the fabric can’t slip through them.
- Be very careful putting a baby into–or pulling them out of–a carrier or sling. Ask for help if you need it.
- When wearing a carrier or sling, do not zip up your coat around the baby because it increases the risk of overheating and suffocation.
- Be particularly careful when using a sling or carrier with babies under 4 months because their airways are still developing.
- Do not use a carrier or sling during activities that could lead to injury such as cooking, running, cycling, or drinking hot beverages.