Ergobaby Omni Breeze – Sage Green
Omni™ Breeze brings breathability to the next level. Rated #1 in Airflow* when tested with comparable carriers, the Omni™ Breeze uses SoftFlex™ Mesh fabric to maximize airflow, keeping you and your baby comfortable and dry all day.
Out of stock
- Adjustable from newborn to toddler (~0-48m; 7-45lbs)
- Every carry position you need including forward facing option
- Padded Lumbar support for extra back comfort
- Privacy hood for sun protection and breastfeeding
- Award winning product
How to safely position a baby in a sling or carrier
Remember to keep your baby visible and kissable at all times.
- Keep the baby’s face in view.
- Keep the baby in an upright position.
- Make sure the baby’s face is not pressed into the fabric of the carrier or sling, your body, or clothing.
- Make sure the baby’s chin is not pressed into their chest.
- Make sure the baby’s legs are not bunched up against their stomach, as this can also restrict breathing.
- Wear the baby snug enough to support their back and hold onto the baby when bending over so they don’t fall out of the carrier or sling.
- Check your baby often.
Using slings and carriers safely
- Never leave a baby unattended in a carrier or sling.
- Check your sling or carrier for wear and tear before every use. Look for ripped seams, torn straps, and damaged hardware. If your sling has knots, check that they are tied tightly. If your sling has rings, make sure the fabric can’t slip through them.
- Be very careful putting a baby into–or pulling them out of–a carrier or sling. Ask for help if you need it.
- When wearing a carrier or sling, do not zip up your coat around the baby because it increases the risk of overheating and suffocation.
- Be particularly careful when using a sling or carrier with babies under 4 months because their airways are still developing.
- Do not use a carrier or sling during activities that could lead to injury such as cooking, running, cycling, or drinking hot beverages.