Haakaa New Mom Starter Pack
All your new mum Haakaa favourites are now available in one great little starter pack. Our New Mum Starter Pack is the perfect way to get you started on your breastfeeding journey or as a gift for another new mummy!
2 in stock
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ’s or anywhere you would like to discretely express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Silicone Flower Stopper
This little stopper sits tight in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any spills or accidents.
- Made from 100% food grade silicone. Leak-proof design to prevent spills.
Disposable Breast Pads
Our pads are designed with a special absorbent polymer and stay dry lining to draw milk away from the skin and into the core of the pad, keeping you and your clothing dry. Ultra slim and light weight these 100% natural and disposable pads also have a contoured look meaning they are discreet and comfortable to wear. 36 pads in each pack.
Items come packaged in gift box.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Includes 1x white stopper, 1x cap, 1x breast pad pack, 1x 150 ml/5 oz pump.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilize your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple make sure your nipple is centered comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you’ve expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care: Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product. Do not boil PP cap. Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.