Munchables Pearl Roses Necklace
The Munchables Pearl Roses Chew Necklace features our standard smooth, round silicone beads. Round beads have slightly more “squish” than pendants and can be preferred by some children. Try removing the knots on either end of the beaded section so that beads can move freely on the cord for a different sensory experience. This chewelry style is appropriate for mild-moderate chewers.
Out of stock
- Munchables Chew Necklaces are recognized by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists to safely divert chewing.
- Promotes attention and focus – Our chewelry provides a calming and focusing response, which can improve self-regulation. OTs recommend Munchables for children who tend to chew on items when seeking increased oral sensory input.
- Durable and Stylish – Munchables chew necklaces are designed with tear-resistant silicone that is ideal for mild-moderate chewers. More aggressive chewers should try our chewy necklaces designed just for them, such as the Donut or Scribbles Pendants. However, no chew toy is indestructible – please inspect designs for signs of wear.
- Made with 100% safe food-grade silicone – Every Munchable comes with a breakaway clasp for additional safety. This style is 24″ long.
- Satisfaction is Guaranteed. Our sensory chew necklaces, bracelets, zipper pulls and pencil toppers come with a money-back guarantee. Try our chewelry risk free.
The Pearl Roses Necklace is approximately 21″ in length.
PLEASE NOTE: Regularly inspect chew necklace for signs of wear and discard the product immediately if damage is found. Chewelry is designed for children ages 3 and up. NEVER put necklaces or bracelets on babies or leave your child unattended with any jewelry. Clasps are not designed to be chewed on.