Stonz Scout Toddler Winter Boots Woodland -30
Keep them extra warm & cozy on their winter adventures with the Stonz Scout Snow Boot. Made with care in Canada for the harsh Canadian winters, these comfy insulated winter boots keep their feet toasty even when outside temperatures reach -22ºF/-30ºC
- Extra warm & dry: Made with insulated & windproof 600D nylon, their little toebeans stay toasty for hours on end. No weather will be too cold for outside play!
- Made for the harsh Canadian winters: Keep their toes warm even when it’s as cold as -22ºF/-30ºC thanks to the fuzzy and comfy lining.
- The lightest toddler winter boot in the market: Kids hate heavy winter boots! That’s why the Scout features our signature lightweight soles that makes it easy to play and run in the snow. They’re lighter than a smartphone!
- Safer to play in: Your little adventurer will stay safe even when playing in slippery surfaces. The Scout boasts 2x the industry standard for skid resistance and 19x the standard for sole abrasion.
- Easy for toddlers: Extra-wide opening that’s ideal when they’re learning to dress on their own.
- Perfect fit: Three easy to adjust closures to keep their ankles and feet secured, while the snow stays out.
- Vegan friendly: Like all our products, no animal by-products were used to make these